COVID-19 PATIENT WEBSITE NOTICE
Center City Dermatology (the “Practice”) is committed to the health and safety of our patients, families, visitors and staff. To that end, we are taking precautions consistent with the advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”).
Please note the following with respect to your appointment with us:
• The Practice’s health care practitioners DO NOT treat COVID-19.
• If any of the following applies to you on the day of your appointment, please contact us immediately at (267) 687-4437 (Center City) or (484) 237-2432 (Downingtown) and we will reschedule your appointment for a later date, unless otherwise directed by your health care practitioner:
➢ You are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, chills, cold, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell, or a headache;
➢ Within the last 14 days, you have been in known contact with anyone(such as a family member) who has had any of the above-listed symptoms or is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19; or
➢ Within the last 14 days, you have traveled outside of the country or on an airplane, or you have been in known contact with anyone who has traveled outside of the country or on an airplane.
• If we notice that you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 when you arrive at our office, we will ask you to exit the office and reschedule your appointment by calling the front desk.
• In the event that one of our health care practitioners must see you for a visit or to perform a procedure, the front desk will consult with your health care practitioner before rescheduling your appointment.
• If you develop any of the above-described symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after your appointment at the Practice, you must notify the Practice immediately. You will not be permitted to return to the Practice until your health care practitioner determines that it is safe and necessary for you to do so. This may prevent you from continuing to receive treatments (as determined by your practitioner).
• The Practice may cease treating you at any time, if recommended or required to do so by federal, state or local health agencies or by government edict.
• We ask that you refrain from bringing visitors to your appointment unless they are needed to assist you. Nonessential visitors will be asked to wait in their car or outside of the office.
We apologize for any inconvenience this policy may cause and appreciate your cooperation in helping us to limit the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at (267) 687-4437 (Center City) or (484) 237-2432 (Downingtown).
COVID-19 INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19or have been in contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19:
➢ Refer to the CDC website and State Department of Health website (contact information below) for current recommendations or requirements.
➢ Please consider contacting your primary care provider to seek information or treatment. You may also wish to seek coverage information from your health insurer or health plan regarding COVID-19 testing and treatment.
➢ If you have symptoms and they are worsening, please seek prompt medical attention.
➢ If you require immediate treatment for your symptoms, please call 9-1-1 or go to your local
If you would like more information regarding COVID-19, please go to the CDC’s website at https:// www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s website at https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx.
You may also call the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s COVID-19 Hotline at (877) 724-3258.